Low-life humanoid types, bow down low before the presence of the great Pooch Doggy Dog!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

"Pooch Dog Rant" by Pooch Dog


I'm looking for reading material earlier this morning.  I spy a Guideposts beside the toilet in the utility room.  I take it.  Later today Miss Pooch Doggy Dog starts ranting...

The Aggriever:  "Every time I go into the bathroom, you've taken my Guideposts magazine!"
The Aggrieved: "How many days have you gone into that bathroom and not find your Guideposts?"
The Aggriever: [Long pause, thinking] "Today."
The Aggrieved: "And, today, how many times have you gone into the bathrom and not found your Guideposts?
The Aggriever: [Longer pause] "Once."

Sometimes the Monty Python bunch and I find women so irritating!!

But, the day is not lost.  Scientists have now come down on the side of mankind everywhere...  

Leave the toilet seat up!

they say.  And, don't argue with us or Poocher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Prairie Pooch Fans

The Prairie Pooch Hole