Low-life humanoid types, bow down low before the presence of the great Pooch Doggy Dog!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Pooch Dog Outrage Reaches Volcanic Region of Anger-O-Meter

The CNN articles' headline is... 

"Pet dogs abandoned as recession bites."

Need I say more? Need yours truly, Pooch Doggy Dog tell you how this makes him feel? These are my relatives, my flesh and blood soup hounds you are turning out into the cold! You want us to cuddle with you when the going is good. But, when things get tougher, you lop us off like a twig on a tree in favor of the newest pleasure toy?

You humans are sickos! Makes me wish I had an opposable thumb with which to grasp a cell phone with which to dial 911 so as to plant your sorry hairless ass on the evening news!

Don't bother me the rest of the day. I'm in a bad mood!
Pooch Doggy Dog


http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/12/21/uk.dogs/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Prairie Pooch Fans

The Prairie Pooch Hole