Low-life humanoid types, bow down low before the presence of the great Pooch Doggy Dog!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Will You Have To Buy ADigital TV Antenna?


Pooch Dog watches Animal Planet exclusively. Whenever dogs or wolves or good-looking humanoid women appear - yes, even though a canine, I have developed a liking for them - I lift my head and howl! And, it pisses me off when my master's TV set goes blurry. He is a technological Luddite and he doesn't know whether he will have to buy a digital antenna in 2009.

Here's the answer... NO!!! (Probably, not, at least.)


Read more...

2 comments:

  1. Only Over-The-Air TV's will need this. If you have Cable or Satellite, you're fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information in the article, and in another article or two I read said you don't need a digital antenna. But, since digital transmissions are not so likely to bend around hills and obstructions, that you might need to raise your current antenna.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Prairie Pooch Fans

The Prairie Pooch Hole