Low-life humanoid types, bow down low before the presence of the great Pooch Doggy Dog!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Pooch Doggy Dog Apologizes to the World

I would like to apologize to the world for what I'm about to do.  Last night, visitors from the following countries braved the Prairie Pooch Dog Hole, and chewed on bones with me, and barked at the moon...

Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Finland, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom

For those of you from these locations who didn't have the privilege of being raised St. Louis Cardinals fans, please forgive my next post.

(By the way, my oldest son once thanked me for raising him a Cardinals fan!  Brings tears to my eyes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Prairie Pooch Fans

The Prairie Pooch Hole