Low-life humanoid types, bow down low before the presence of the great Pooch Doggy Dog!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Quirki Jessi Blog

I just ran into another blog that seems to have the same focus, or lack of focus, as my blog.  A just for fun place, with a mix of pictures and humor and information.  I shouldn't point you towards a competitor for your attention.  But, my canine better nature constrains me to do so...

Here's Quirki Jessi's introduction...

This is a place for my odd thoughts, quirky ramblings, and random pictures. Nothing more, nothing less. Unlike my previous blogs, this one is not aimed at any one particular group and is being kept completely public. With that in mind, if it would cause a lot of needed explanations to my mother if she ran across it, then I'm not posting it here.

And the link to his site...

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Prairie Pooch Fans

The Prairie Pooch Hole