Low-life humanoid types, bow down low before the presence of the great Pooch Doggy Dog!

Friday, November 28, 2008






Ol Prairie Pooch Doggy Dog is happy!

My belly is full.  Spent Thanksgiving with friends yesterday.  The Dallas Cowboys routed the Seattle Seahawks.  Seraphina is coming home from California, (visiting daughter), in a couple days.  I am crushing all competition at racquetball, and can no longer find anyone who wants to play.  I just bought a new bag of bones from the meat department.  I took a long luxurious bath the other day, and fluffed myself all over afterwards with flea powder!

Seraphina!  Time to come home...  I'm ready!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a bold statement about racquetball. I forgot how our last match-up went. Maybe you should tell the people. The people need to know how Prairie Pooch held up against the mighty Schlueter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the world, Stan Schlueter is a sucky pup! He sucks at truthfulness. He sucks at racquetball!!

    Me, the Prairie Pooch... I have a long record of stellar veracity of which all are aware!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Prairie Pooch Fans

The Prairie Pooch Hole