Low-life humanoid types, bow down low before the presence of the great Pooch Doggy Dog!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

US Airways Jet Goes Down In Hudson River

Passengers scrambled to get off a sinking jetliner today after it went down with more than 150 people on board in New York's Hudson River. All passengers are believed to have escaped from the US Airways jet, which was en route to Charlotte. "I think that's miraculous," a passenger told CNN.

The women and children were sent out of the plane first according to a passenger, ahead of the men on board. 

I like that!  I like opening the door for women too, and have always liked it that my Seraphina makes it easy when "out" to be chivalrous.  Old-fashioned dog that I am, that just feels right.

Pooch Doggy Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Prairie Pooch Fans

The Prairie Pooch Hole